Mom is struggling a lot. She is really having a hard time dealing with everything. And, since there is no rest for the wicked, I have been presented with my next battle. the Sharp case worker has apparently decided that my Mom is not progressing enough, and wants to put a stop to Mom's physical therapy. UGH! I guess the "tribunal" meets tomorrow to review her case...I have told the social worker at the nursing home that I feel she still has potential, and to take this away from her now would be a big mistake. I will just have to hope for the best outcome possible tomorrow, and if I don't get it, then I am ready for another battle.
And to top it all off, someone at the nursing home bought Dorothy a pack of cigarettes...Nice. Mom won't tell me who...I would like to thank this person for their help and generosity...For someone to commit to supply Dorth with cigarettes and take her out to smoke...Because I will not do either of those things...And boy is Mom not happy about that. She is really mad that I took the cigarettes away from her...Oh well...I feel like the mean old parent trying to keep their teen off drugs and alcohol...Do not envy you parents out there...
Looking at the week of April 20th for Dad's memorial...I will have the exact day firmed up sometime this week and I will officially let you know.
Thank you for all your wonderful emails and cards. They are so appreciated. Your thoughtfulness is once again overwhelming.
Much love!
No comments:
Post a Comment