Sorry for this week...I was out late with Lvonne a few nights and then I was having trouble logging into the site last night.
Things have been going pretty well this week. Dad was having a bit of anxiety about a few things, but he was pretty quick to calm down. We all really enjoyed Lvonne's visit. It was good to spend time with her, and it was good to have a happy diversion from real life. We spent a good deal of time with my Dad but managed to spend an evening at SeaWorld and have a few meals out, and do a little shopping. It was good for Mom and I to break out of our routine a little bit and change things up. The week went so fast...
So, we heard some disturbing news this week. We hope it is not true...Dad comes up with some doozies sometimes...But he said that a friend of his came by and said that one of our good family friends had a stroke (or 3 or 4, depending on the conversation). These are friends who just came to visit last week. So, my Mom has been calling and I have sent an email in hopes that my Dad is just mistaken.
So, Lvonne and I went and got Dad a new remote control for his television. It is simpler and easier to use than the one the staff lost, so hopefully he will be able to use it. We will just have to wait and see.
I hope everyone has a good weekend.
Much love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment