So, my Mom's persistence paid off. Apparently all the nagging and fretting that my Mom does that drives me and my Dad crazy works on other people too.:) After pressing the house Dr. at Magnolia, and involving Dad's primary doctor, they finally took a chest x-ray and bloodwork today...All of which came out fine, although Dad's calcium was a little low. This is very good news...No sign of pneumonia, which hopefully means it is just allergies. Next step is to see if they can prescribe the Pred again to sort of clear everything up. I think he will feel a lot better.
I was with out of town friends tonight, so I didn't get to see Dad. But my Aunt, cousin and friend's the Sullivan's all stopped by. Mom said he was agitated again today, but she was able to calm him down a bit. He is still on the warpath about his remote control, which they have yet to bring back, and he is really looking forward to his shower tomorrow.
He gets so tired in the evenings now. He is pretty much sacked out, ready to fall asleep to the TV by 7:15 or so, and that is even after napping for a couple hours in the afternoon, and I assume he sleeps through the night. The switch in time has really seemed to have an impact...Or perhaps the radiation is finally just catching up with him and it just so happened to be the week the time changed...We may never know.
Looking forward to seeing Dad tomorrow afternoon. I always like the weekends because I have more time to spend with him, and I am not tired from a whole day at work.
Have a great weekend everyone!
Much love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment