Thursday, August 21, 2008

I went out with friends tonight to the Starlight Bowl to see My Fair Lady, so I didn't get the chance to see Dad today. And I haven't talked to my Mom, so I am not sure how today went. I like to think that no news is good news, but I hope Mom calls me tonight just so I know for sure.

So without an update on Dad, I thought I would let everyone know about a wonderful program coming up on Friday, September 5. It is called "Stand Up to Cancer" and it will be broadcast on time donated by the three major networks, NBC, ABC and CBS. On at 8 p.m. Eastern and Pacific, it is a combination of entertainment from major stars, telethon for donations, inspiring stories and reports on new advances in Cancer research. It proves to be a great program that everyone should watch. For more information on this program, please go to www.StandUpToCancer.org.

I am so glad tomorrow is Friday. I am looking forward to the weekend. I hope the weather holds and it is just as nice as it has been this week. I hope everyone has a great Friday and an even better weekend!

Love to all!

No comments: