So, the machine that needs to be lined up so that my Dad can get radiation is still not fixed. They did not reschedule his appointment again, so hopefully they will be ready on Monday to get things going.
He was doing well tonight. Talking about his "team," and how he is lucky to have such great people surrounding him.
Mom said that she came and fed him lunch, and he then wanted chips and candy, of which he had plenty. I showed up just after he finished dinner, and about 10 minutes after that, he started complaining about having a tummy ache...Gee, do you think it could be a combination of chips and candy? I asked him if he was going to be ok, and he said "yah, I will be alright...Even though I have aches, it was still all worth it." And he had a big grin and started laughing. He is so funny sometimes.
Of course, I also gave him a couple bites of fudge. Our good friends took a trip to Michigan to visit their family who recently moved there, and they spent some time on Mackinac Island, which is famous for fudge. They sent some back to us, and my Dad loved the macadamia nut. I will take him a little bit each day for a few days...He thought it was pure heaven! Thanks Jen and Brent...And Chloe.:)
A short note on Tucker. The tests came back "unremarkable," which I am taking to mean that they didn't find any sign of infection, so it is probably cancer. I will take him to the Vet Specialty Hospital so I can get a final diagnosis, and figure out what I am going to do next.
Hoping to spend some time with Dad tomorrow afternoon. Going to my folks house to do some work there in the morning. No rest for the weary...:)
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
Love to all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment