Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Moving on...

So, I guess we are being officially thrown out of Arbor Hills. Dad will be moved tomorrow to Magnolia Care Center in El Cajon. My Mom and Aunt went to take a look at it today, and he will be transported there after radiation tomorrow.

I will forward the address and bed # once he gets settled.

I didn't get to see Dad today, and Mom said he was kind of cranky tonight. But I guess radiation went ok today. He got moved to room 1B today.

So, tomorrow will be busy, making sure we get all his stuff, and getting him settled in this new place. I hope it is not like his first night at Arbor Hills...But, he has come a long way since then, but who knows how a new and strange place, with strange people will effect him. Hopefully, not much.

Much love.

No comments: